Getting tags and awards is one of the things I missed in the old blogosphere. Back then these are really popular and it makes you giddy when you get one! So it made me more excited when I was able to receive a Liebester Award in this new generation of blogging.
What is a Liebster Award?
Liebster Award is an award that exists only in the internet, and is given to bloggers by bloggers. This is how it goes:
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the one who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers (or more, if you like!)
- Ask them 11 questions :)
Thanks to Richel and Auradelle for nominating me! I both loved reading their answers on the questions asked to them and I am excited to answer the questions they gave me! Also, I get to discover a lot of new blogs!
Let’s start :)
- In 140 characters or less, why do you blog?
As you probably have read somewhere on my blog, blogging is my creative outlet. It is where I tell stories and keep memories. :)
- How big of an impact does social media have on you personally?
Honestly, not that much. I use social media for only a few reasons — communicate with friends/relatives, get updated with what’s happening around or just save me from boredom.
- If you could only have one social media account, what would it be? (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Maybe Facebook, since that’s where most of my friends and relatives are, so I can easily communicate with them.
- If you could get one person to follow/friend/subscribe to you on social media, who would it be?
Hmm, Japoy Lizardo? Hahaha I know right, he’s the only celebrity I have crush on! And I’m not even on the lowest level of fangirling, since I don’t even know his birthday! Haha
- What’s the longest time you’ve been without connection to the internet this year?
I think a day or two, when my phone went crazy that I had to settle with a low-end phone until I had the time to buy a new phone.
- If you’ll be given an all-expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
London! I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to go to London. But not now, I’m giving that up for now. Haha.
- If you could only bring one person along with you on that trip, who would it be and why?
Gerald, and you know why! :)
- If you were given the option to stay in that place for the rest of your life, would you take it or would you rather go back home after the trip?
No, I will always come back home. To my parents, my family. It always feels good to come home, especially if it’s my OWN home. :)
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever experienced?
Take a brave step towards getting out of my comfort zone!!!
- What’s the happiest memory you can remember?
Our recent trip to Boracay because I celebrated my birthday with the people I love! :)
- We often forgot to be proud of ourselves. On the top of your head, can you give me 7 things about yourself or things you have done that had made you proud? What are they?
- Graduate from college despite being an irregular student and 2 years behind from my original batchmates.
- Take my family to all-expense paid trips (Cebu, Bohol and Boracay)
- Being able to do/buy anything I want using my own hard-earned money.
- Keep good relationships with family and friends.
- Take a brave step towards getting out of my comfort zone.
- Invest in Gerald and I’s future home, while still helping both our families build their own dream homes
- Being able to give back to my parents, not that they require me, but I require myself to do it.
- Are you willing to give up your career right now to pursue blogging?
Right now, no. I have a lot of bills to pay so I can’t afford to lose my job. But soon, when I settle down, I’d like to quit the corporate world for good and have a home-based job, or pursue being a full-time blogger. Who knows? :)
- Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why?
No specific favorites, because I mostly visit blogs in random (aside from those I already know). But I like personal blogs the most! If you have a personal blog, then you’re already one of my faves! Hehe
- How do you deal with haters (e.g copycats, hate mails, offensive comments)
Haven’t really had haters, thankfully, (as if naman, eh di naman ako famous haha) but I received few hate (and childish) comments before. I just laugh it off and ignore.
- Who has impacted you most to start a blog and how?
Not a person, but it’s webdesigning. At first I started a blog because I got amazed with the blog layouts, that I wanted to learn on my own. That’s actually how I started blogging! Until I met a few online friends, and the rest is history.
- Who are you behind your social media accounts?
A very quiet, innocent and shy little girl. :)
- If given a chance to live the life of someone else right now, who would it be? And why?
Hmm, Janice Lagman, so I could be Japoy’s wife. Hahahaha I don’t want to answer this too seriously! :)
- What is your biggest regret in life?
Blaming my parents for not being able to give what I want. :( Now I understand, so I do my best so I could give everything they need.
- What questions do you ask yourself every day?
Random ones like the following:
- How do I budget this amount with all these bills to pay?
- What kind of business do I want to start?
- Did I make the right decision?
- Am I not good enough?
- How can I become more responsible?
- Through someone’s vision, what kind of person do you think you are?
Still, a very quiet, innocent and shy little girl. :)
- If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
I’ll spend it with my loved ones.
- If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
Put 1/4 into a time-deposit account, 1/4 on investment, 1/4 for my family, 1/4 for my own – I’d buy a lot, build a house, buy cars, start businesses, go shop, eat and travel. Haha. Sarap mangarap!
- What’s your main goal in life?
To become the best housewife and mother :)
- If you could master one language, what would it be?
Dutch or French, because those two seem really difficult. Or maybe Spanish.
- What do you do to de-stress?
Any of the following:
- watch Kdramas
- play mobile games
- How do you describe a perfect day?
Food and sleep Haha
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Maybe college days? When all I ever care about is passing the subjects and not worrying about how I’m gonna feed myself and pay all the bills. Haha.
- How would your friends describe you?
Most of them would probably describe me as a shy and quiet girl. Hehe.
- If you could do anything you want right now, what would it be?
I’m going to build a house, get married and have kids. Haha.
- If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
I prefer to be left alone. I don’t want to ruin someone else’s mood just because of my bad mood.
- What are you most thankful for?
My family and friends. I wouldn’t make this far without them.
- What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
They always think I’m rich! Back in college, no one believed me we’re not rich because I study in UST. And that, I’m very thankful and proud of my parents for being able to send me to a prestigious university! Now that I earn on my own, I am still not rich! I just know how to handle my money, that’s why I can buy anything I want and on travel anywhere I want to.
- Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
Honestly, I had no dreams when I was in highschool, which resulted to being a confused teenager, not knowing what to do. But now that I seem to have figured things out (ows? Haha), I think where I am right now is where I’m supposed to be, regardless of whatever I have wanted before.
I’m nominating you!
Here are the bloggers I want to nominate, since I want to get to know you more! :)
Here are my questions…
- If given a chance to change your name, would you? And what would be your new name? (Because I used to want to change mine to Cassandra haha)
- What is your greatest achievement so far?
- Can you describe the most difficult situation you were in?
- How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What’s your point of view on sex and marriage?
- What do you do for a living?
- What are 3 things you love and hate the most about your self?
- What’s your favorite recipe? (Please share because I’m currently explanding my knowledge on cooking! hehe)
- What’s your dream job?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard? (Mine was yesterday when I told Gerald the amount of our credit card bills! It was so high, we just had to laugh it off! Hahahaha)
- Do you have a bucket list? What are 3 things you haven’t accomplished yet?
I will be looking forward to your answers! And I hope you also get to discover more blogs because of this. :)