Just recently, I celebrated my birthday and though it wasn’t how I expect it to be, I feel blessed and grateful for another year to live.
These past few months, I’ve been struggling in life and it makes me feel so down. I may look okay on social media but that’s because it’s not everything you see. Then my birthday came and I realized I should be hoping for a better tomorrow than feeling down. Time to get up!
Being blessed with another year to live, I thought, I should not waste a day of it. There are so many reasons to be grateful! To even lift up my spirit, I tried to list down 26 things I’m thankful for the past year (in no particular order).
- My parents, for being so understanding and supportive. When I thought I became a disappointment, they’re the ones who told me, “It’s part of life, it’s normal, so don’t cry”.
- My brothers, who may not be the best in the world, but at least they don’t give me headache. Or not yet? Haha
- My friends (especially my bestfriend) who I can talk to and count on through good and bad times.
- The opportunities to travel with my family, friends and Gerald to different local destinations in the Philippines.
- Gerald, of course, for being so patient and understanding hehe
- For the courage to take a step out of my comfort zone, which was a really tough decision!
- Blogging opportunities such as gigs, sponsored posts and of course, meeting online blogger friends!
- Having able to start our home renovation!
- 7th anniversary with Gerald <3
- Those random foodtrips, of course!
- Good health for my family and friends. Mama got admitted to the ICU, thankfully she recovered well and fast!
- The confidence and opportunity to start vlogging, though I’m still not good at it.
- Being able to climb two mountains – Mt. Maculot and Mt. Ulap! Who would have thought a weakling and clumsy me survived it? Haha
- Winning online contests. Hehe.
- Papa finally got a car!!! I’m so proud! My parents deserve it!
- Blogger friends who visits my blog (or watches my vlogs) and take time to leave a comment. Also those I exchange messages with on Twitter or Facebook. :)
- That rare chance to be seen on TV! Hahaha It’s an episode of Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. :)
- For another year of blogging because I renewed my domain, yes!!!
- KDramas to keep me sane (or not?). Hahahaha
- For the numerous chances I get to start over.
- The privileges I get such as gadgets and internet connection.
- Being surrounded by positive and inspiring people.
- Making new friends and spending time with them.
- Knowing that I could help people simply by sharing what I know.
- Birthday greetings and cakes (hehe)! I swear, no need for celebrations or surprises as long as you greet me and let me eat a cake, I’m good with that. :)
- For another year to live and enjoy.
Slowly, I wanna start making my way back to the top again. No more feeling down. I’ve been thinking about this recent birthday gift I got as a blessing in disguise. I’m not sure where I should go, but I know God has plans for me and I believe in Him.
There will be three (3) winners! Here are the prizes you’ll be winning:
Just follow all the mechanics on the rafflecopter widget below and you’re good to go!
Open for Philippine residents only. No giveaway accounts please.
Giveaway ends on June 7, 2017. Good luck! :)
Think of it as a birthday giveaway maybe? Or a simple thanks to everyone who’s been visiting my blog, talking to me on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and for cheering me up. Knowing I have friends like you, I get inspired to get back on track. :) Soon, I’ll be better. And when that happens, let’s all meet! Haha