Are you the type of person who wishes that no one could see you after a long-haul flight? Flights that last for hours can make your skin dry and exhausted. You do not want people to think that you have aged a bit just because your skin is not its usual supple self.
It is a good thing that there are some hydrating serums that you can use in order to improve your skin after the flight. These are some serums to try:
- Vitamin C Serum – The vitamin c serum may be known to prevent acne but this can also be used to refresh and rejuvenate your skin after your long flight. This contains antioxidants that will remove the possible free radical damage that you have acquired during the flight. Using this serum is known to boost your skin’s ability to make more collagen which can make your skin look fresher and more supple.
- Squalene Oil – This is a type of serum that people have used for a long time. This is known to provide the hydration that you need after a long flight. There are people who are on the lookout for the best squalene oil products in the market. The selections that are available will no disappoint.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum – There are people who say that their skin looks dehydrated after a long flight. Hydration is something that the hyaluronic acid serum can provide. If you are searching for a product that will seriously boost the hydration of your skin, then this is one of the best serums for you to try.
Aside from serums, there are other things that you can do to boost your skin’s appearance after a long flight:
- It is best that you avoid wearing makeup when you are already on the plane. You need to remove all traces of dirt and debris before the flight.
- Apply a face mask on your face after the flight. This can be done at night as a part of your night routine.
- Avoid the food that they may serve on planes as these food may have a high amount of salt. The salt may cause water retention so your face will look puffy.
Are you ready for your next long-haul flight? Make sure that you have the right serums handy.