Let’s get to know each other!
Hi, my name is Mei and I work full-time as a front-end developer. For 5 days a week, I’m faced with crazy lines of codes and to keep me sane, I keep this blog as my creative outlet.
What brings me here?
I’ve been around the blogosphere since 2007, moving from one domain to another, using different platforms. Despite being around for so long already, I’m sure only a few people can remember me. But now that I’m back, I’ve been meeting new and good bloggers around. :)
Blogging is my creative outlet.
My blog, Jojomei, is where I can share the places I go to when I need a travel escape from work, the food that contributes to my belly fat, and basically anything about my life & adventures. I tell stories and keep memories through my blog.
Even though branding is a “thing” now, and as much as I want to catch up with the trend, I still see my blog as an online diary like the good old days.
Get to know me more
- I’m a Taurus, born on the year of the Sheep. And speaking of animals, I’m also a Growling Tiger. :)
- My favorite color is blue.
- I’m wearing dental braces for more than a year.
- My ears were never pierced until I reached junior highschool when I told my mama I want to wear earrings for the prom.
- Jojomei is a playful mix of my first names. For a few times now, people mistaken “Jojo” to be my boyfriend’s name. Even my boyfriend got a little suspicious who that Jojo is. Haha.
- In line with the above, my boyfriend’s name is Gerald.
- I don’t like cats. I don’t find them cute. #sorrynotsorry
Whenever I need a break, you’ll find me…
Having a travel adventure with friends (or boyfriend), enjoying a good meal, reading a book, watching TV series (PLL, Awkward, OUAT, HTGAWM, Running Man), blogging or simply just having a good sleep.